Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Didn't See You at Summer School

Phew!  We rolled back into town just in time for my first day of summer camp today.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm not psyched.  I told mom several times that "I'm just gonna run away."  So, we'll see how it goes.  I went from 10-hour days at daycare to 24/7 mom time, so they are trying to ease me into this school thing.

Despite my runaway musings, I am super psyched to bring my new bento lunch box to summer camp -- its GREEN.  And I got to decorate it up with some stickers last night - it came with tons and tons of sweet stickers.  And it has lots of little compartments for my grub -- mom put my pasta, cheese, applesauce, peas and milk in it and shook it up for a little test -- so far so good (although the reviews of the "leakability" on Amazon weren't great, it was too stinkin' cool looking for mom to pass up).  And it even came with a super cool thermos that I decorated as well.  Keep this one on your list for fall - your lunch will look cool even if you refuse to eat it (which I'm pretty sure I'm going to do today).

We had an awesome time at the Shore and as soon as mom figures out a way to efficiently download and sort through hundreds of iPhone photos, we'll get up all the cool stuff we did on vacaye!  








No comments: