Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pumpkin You're Hollow Within: Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes

We celebrated Thanksgiving a little early at school and my super nice teacher brought in a turkey with all the trimmings, which I totally chowed.  Also a big hit (although brought LATE by momma.  ahem.  ahem), were the pumpkin pie cupcakes I helped make.  These were super easy, used up some of that canned pumpkin we accidentally purchased a while back, and very tasty.  A word to the wise -- don't eat or serve these right out of the oven.  They are much, much better chilled with whip cream.  Like a mini crustless pumpkin pie.  Yum.







1 comment:

donnaj edwards said...

I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Bionic Robot Kit