Friday, November 14, 2014

Winter Coat Faves

Brrrr! It's starting to get chilly out on the east coast! I swear, every year it feels like just as we've had a chance to break out our fall clothes, the temps really drop and we have to start thinking about winter already. I mean, it's snowing plenty of other places right now (SNOW!), so I should count us lucky. But, fortunately, cold weather also means that I get to go winter coat shopping and I LOVE picking out a variety of outerwear for the kids. Much like their fall favorites, each of our kids like to have several coats to wear throughout the winter season. And since they seem to be getting two years out of some coats (I try to buy the new ones a little on the big side and they last two years then), I don't mind getting them a few different styles. They generally each get a "puffy" coat (generally the warmest of the coats); a "dress" coat (Kane's favorite, obviously); and some kind of "novelty" style (Cam's go to). Here are my favorites of each!

Coats for Cam
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Coats for Kane

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

3 comments:

Maria D. Kelly said...

Waw, What a lovely trend for kids. Kids fashions are always interesting to me. I love to see the kids with fashionable dresses. These jackets are so stunning for kids fashion. I prefer colorful fashion accessories for the kids. Here is Boutiqueken for kids fashion.

Snuggle hunny kids said...

Diving into winter coat faves! From chic trenches to cozy puffers, these picks cover it all. And, of course, the standout – the Payday 3 Wolf Coat, bringing a touch of gaming edge to cold-weather style!

Juliano Furs said...

Nice article and thanks for sharing with us.
warmest winter coats