Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer Pool Party Ideas!

Growing up, I always loathed the fact that my own birthday was in summer -- I felt like because we were out of school, I didn't get quite the same fanfare as I wanted. People were on vacation, friendships dwindled, and it was just too darn hot out. Now, neither of my kiddos have summer birthdays and I SO wish they did. It seems so much easier to have a fab pool party instead of trying to coordinate indoor parties during the school year. Perhaps I can persuade one of them to celebrate their spring or fall birthday in the summer heat next year .... I'm thinking one of these super fun (and a bit random) pool party ideas might do the trick!

1 Cam would flip for a flamingo pool party / 2 is there anything more random and fabulous than a soft pretzel party!? / 3 we are all watermelon-obsessed this summer and this is such an awesome graphic party/ 4 August is the perfect month for a "Dog Days of Summer" party / 5 both of my kiddos were serious surfers all summer long -- a perfect pool party idea!

No comments: