Friday, September 18, 2015

Weekend Makes

I'm guessing you noticed from my post on Cameron's favorite fall looks, but my lady likes herself the color gold. Metallic will do, but gold is her fave. So when we found ourselves with the need to buy a pair of gym shoes for school (had to be athletic and had to be velcro), Cam requested gold. I looked high and low, but couldn't find a pair under $150. And even I have my limits (really, I do). And while I'm on board with Cam's fashionable intentions and support her expressing herself how she feels comfortable, at the end of the day, she needs to be able to do what she needs to be able to do at school. I also just can't believe she's old enough to be in kindergarten ... gah!!! Anyway, she finally agreed to a leopard pair with gold accents -- we'll see how they hold up, I have my suspicions. But, in the meantime, I've rounded up some golden weekend makes for my favorite gal. Stay gold, Ponyboy.





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

No comments: