Thursday, March 10, 2016

Project 52 -- Week 10

The theme for this week's Project 52 is "Senses." Instead of taking that literally, I'm posting a photo I took of Kane this week at the National Postal Museum. I'll share more about our visit next week, but given that the last time we visited the museum, Kane was just 2 years old, this week's trip completely messed with my sense of time. Much like last week's Project 52, actually. So maybe I'm sensing a new theme to this project entirely. Kane and Cami spent almost our entire first trip to the museum climbing up and down the stairs of this mail truck. This trip, they hopped in to throw me a bone and let me take a quick photo. Perhaps as an attempt to draw attention away from his inability not to Chandler Bing his photo smile, Kane insists on taking all posed photos with two thumbs up. Let's hope he comes to his senses soon enough.

No comments: