Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Spring Break Essentials -- Carry-On for the Boys

We are very clearly in serious spring break mode. In case you missed it, yesterday we had our tips to pack a Kids' Travel Survival Kit up on the Paper Source blog. But, today, we're taking a turn back towards what to wear ... for the boys this time.

Last week I shared how to pack 25 outfits for your fave lady in a carry-on bag. Given the variety of outfits Cam generally likes to bring with her, that was no small feat. But I'm always surprised at how much Kane gets into packing for vacation too. He is very particular about his "outfits" and how he wants his clothes folded, arranged, etc. But if Cam can do it, so can he.

As with Cam's round-up, the first and last outfits are for the travel days -- wearing the clunkier items and layering are key. Kane likes a mix of stripes and bold colors, but I started with a solid set of basics in grey and navy (and a little army green). Then I picked a few of his favorite brights that coordinate well together and added in some fun patterns for a tropical vacaye (he usually isn't into patterns other than stripes, but I have a feeling he'll go for this). If your guy is into tanks, I'd swap a few in for some of the tee-shirts. But Kane is a solid no on those, so I stuck with what I know he likes. See what you think!












The Basics 
neutral slub V-neck tee

Interest Pieces 

Swim, Shoes + Accessories 

No comments: