Friday, November 10, 2017

The Friday Five!!

Fall is finally here in D.C.! I've got the fireplace tuned up, my slippers out, and cozy sweaters ready to go. We've been cooking up comfort food, crafting, and holiday prepping. And you know just everyday life too, including ...

Making -- Cam got a chance to test out one of OOLY's new gift sets this week and they are fab! The So Much Color Art Gift Set is chock full of rainbow goodness for sketching and writing and I am ALL for gifting art supplies instead of more toys. So add these to your holiday list!

Playing -- we break out the puzzles when the weather turns cold and Kane is still going strong on presidents.

Cooking -- when Cooking Light called this Magic Green Sauce, they meant it. I could put it on everything, but it is absolutely delish on these Pork Medallions with Scallions.

Wanting -- I'm obsessed with skin masks lately and have been wanting to try a charcoal mask and this one is called a pudding, so ....

Reading -- One of Kane's buddies gave him Sputnik's Guide to Life on Earth for his birthday and we are lovinghte quirky characters. And I just started Little Fires Everywhere and have such high hopes!

No comments: